Saturday, August 10, 2024

When transferring Mr. Espinoza, there are many things to consider. The First thing I would do is check to see if his NG tube is at the right number ...Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.

  My Books -When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time.Fairy tale, girl in red hood.Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you. Correct a wise man and he will appreciate you.'Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!


NONE OF US ARE EASY TO BE WITH.. WE ALL SUFFER FROM SOMETHING.NUTS TO FALL, NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.
No photo description available.
When transferring MrEspinozathere are many things to consider. The First thing I would do is check to see if his NG tube is at the right number ...Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.
May be an image of 1 person


Spruce Power .Coins, cards, cats in the cradle, more than one way to skin a cat.Tell me something good, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block, with time to spare, dreams in works. Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start."Conspiracy Theorist''.' ATTORNEY LEGAL NETWORKING GROUP,Like you said.


PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS.Angels here now. Angels in heaven, angels in hell, trips to take.When transferring MrEspinozathere are many things to consider. The First thing I would do is check to see if his NG tube is at the right number ...Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.


Attorney for torts, attorney for land trust, attorney for corporation to connect, to completed, things on my mind. Crazy, weird, strangers, normal way of life, 5151, Thanks to Marines.
May be an image of amphibian

Spruce Power .Coins, cards, cats in the cradle, more than one way to skin a cat.Tell me something good, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block, with time to spare, dreams in works. Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start."Conspiracy Theorist''.' ATTORNEY LEGAL NETWORKING GROUP,Like you said
No photo description available.


No comments:

Post a Comment