Friday, August 9, 2024

The truth - you won't believe...SECRET ABOUT WOMEN. I love this!'Saints and Sinners.



So you say you want a revolution . Veteran on a run to find friends, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land. Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.


 "You're rich, but Charlie isn't," he said. "How come?"Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.Stars Bright Tonight.HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR.


So you say you want a revolution .

Veteran on a run to find friends, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land. Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.12 views to explore, just like hours in a day, 12 views by the hour, things change out of your hands, and unable to change the outcome. Peace, joy and pleasures to share as part of a family.No Ordinary Love (Official Video).Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows".

Pilar Dsilvas' Blog. ' Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within ...TRUST ME, YOU KNOW HOW το DANCE! TEQUILA'.Every Day is a Blank Page .Fact @Fact, Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.

5151:YUP .Bitches And Babes, Heads .Notes of life of others, to give and to take the lessons learned alone the paths taken. My ex has the best head I've ever had. Like this girl was certified by NASA for her out of this world head, I can't help that my dick is **stupid**.. **I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What 



 The truth - you won't believe...SECRET ABOUT WOMEN. I love this!'Saints and Sinners.If a man does not do good himself, let him not rely on what his ancestors did!- Midrash Tehillilm://youtu.be/aeSH6GSa2Jk?si=5j_SuN0Jj4P-9Tr_

'Api-ko-Fakinanga Libya Lebanon Structure Movement G-Summit Forums Family Organization Foundation Charity and Foundation Fundraising G-Summit Forums Family Organization Against Each Other Against Each Local and International Separation of Power of Attorney With the Notary Notarized Stamps Family Organization Against Each Other Against Each Local and International Separation of Role and Purpose and Responsibility Family Organization Against Each Other Against Each Local and In…
See more


 I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.Rites,Lovers and haters: Kid Rock - Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z Daily Shooting: Happy, Better, More Money.Sinners and saints, faces inside, faces out of sight, faces under the layers of shit, dung for frogs, fecal matters:

Rocks to roll, gems to love, it is still rock and roll to me, sons to shine, bright, in the middle of the night.With out a doubt ,THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts.

My views of live in a circle, animals under the skin, houses with different colors, weird and normal, lights to shine.

 


Classes on love and devotion, goodness and mercy, angels to see. Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn. 'I I DON'T ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE, BUT WHEN I DO IT'S BECAUSE I MISSED MY EXIT.'RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.If a man does not do good himself, let him not rely on what his ancestors did!- Midrash Tehillilm. Hard to say.




 Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.

Awe. Love this.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

No comments:

Post a Comment