Friday, August 9, 2024

On Accounts that have been terminated.THE OPPOSITE OF DOWN, AND THE OPPOSITE OF CAT.

 "Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time:Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign <dse@docusign.net> Your document was cancelled.


I'll get by with a little help from my friends..Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'. 
4.Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.Dances on the beach. Holiday party July 4 ,2023. Retired and relaxed good times.DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, SELLERS TO PAY, BUYERS TO PAY. CLOWNS TO THE LEFT.


Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.


Setting standards. Blue Moons On The Bay, Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR
No photo description available.


Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.What is up dog?"I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 5 years later. Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. On Accounts that have been terminated.THE OPPOSITE OF DOWN, AND THE OPPOSITE OF CAT.
May be an image of 1 person, beard, smiling and text

No comments:

Post a Comment