Tuesday, November 23, 2021

I do believe in human connections, but this... This isn't one of them.


Freedom from others: views, values, voices in your head, joy and pain, doing the right things.Homes, houses, waves .The peace of mind that comes with purchasing your dream home will last long after you move in. Homeowners at Rancho Tesoro enjoy the benefits of Brookfield Residential's Fit & Finish Warranty plus Extended Care Service. https://liveranchotesoro.com/neighborh
'Fun Fact: American made products don't get stuck on cargo ships...'
May be an image of text that says 'A violent Mosh Pit, but everyone is armed with these bad boys MMABIE Mmabie'
Check out Jesus is King .Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Talks To Hands,Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the beach, in my head, all the time, dances on the sands of time.YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID, Trade it , or find a cure, slow, simple, silly either.
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'I've hooked up with this really hot blind girl... The sex is great, but its really hard getting her husbands voice right.'

 Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .I do believe in human connections, but this... This isn't one of them.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."


I do believe in human connections, but this... This isn't one of them.Joseph T. Salerno,Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment