Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday.

 A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Welcome.Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste,.."Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday.

SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!! Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything? True story from views of a fish that got away, alive, and hopes and prayers from the Gods above, and the angels goodness and mercy , with head angel-Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me.

May be an image of one or more people, outerwear and text that says ''Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. -Bertrand Russell- CAC-globalnet'


World Champs!!From this point.'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.Don’t call me angel .
May be an image of 1 person and standing

FUN LOVER WANTED .Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia. How are you? you Can’t Explain Your Fears.Girlfriends yours or mine, singing the blues.Party and play, joys and pains, with a role players, sluts for the movies.Jews are cheap,and they take their money with them when they expire, right? Party like a Jew, meant .Donkeys, Dicks, Dates, Tricks, Treats ...
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'lalways think look friendly and approachable but apparently to the world this is what I really ook like'

No comments:

Post a Comment