Sunday, September 6, 2026

Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.

 

Every Day is a Blank Page. Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness." I Believe it's Magic ". Fairy Tales Daily To Recreate, Pages To Books, Lessons To Learn. Teachers And Students: Hats To Wear. Was going through some old cards and found this from my days of being in the fan club in the mid 80s

The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.


Third Party Involvement:Payment Dispute: UCC-3 Termination Issue:Seller's Refusal:

Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.

Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Oh you're sick and really weak? Here, tear open this steel package for medicine.I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.

I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Third Party Involvement:Payment Dispute: UCC-3 Termination Issue:Seller's Refusal:


The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Oh you're sick and really weak? Here, tear open this steel package for medicine.I

Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.The possibilities are endless. Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment