Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".
To grow, to expand, to excuse the hard knocks. Sorrows and tears to fall in seas of tears, stars to shine, to make things right. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall .
talesfrommilitarymistakesnoted.blogspot.com
The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.
I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Third Party Involvement:Payment Dispute: UCC-3 Termination Issue:Seller's Refusal:
The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Oh you're sick and really weak? Here, tear open this steel package for medicine.I

No comments:
Post a Comment