Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Warning : I'm a writer. If you annoy me, I can make bad things happen to you in my novel.

  One Day In Life, Back In Time, Heads In Sands Of Time, Pebbles To Rocks, Gems To Love, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My. I support impeachment.Love, Lights, Laughter.


For some reason I lost your response. I was only half awake when I read it. I am in Vista, age 69, retired from driving many types of commercial vehicles.  And you?Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool shit in life.The Very Best of Jazz Divas: Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Mildred Bailey.WHY IS DATING SO HARD TO DO:I'm out here genuinely rooting for everyone.
May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says 'When you discover that Toph stole your cactus juice stash... WTF, TOPH?! LOL, YOUR VIBRATIONS IN THE EARTH LOOK LIKE BLUE...'

Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Coins to toads, roads to paths,ships of fools on the water. Good ties, good time frogs, god times, waves of words to share. Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.


Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti,Voices Of Angels To Call:The Brutal Truth with Savage Annie is hitting the air waves on Thatmetalstation.com

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'WHEN YOUR DAD IS BEATING YOU FOR EATING HIS PAIN PILLS BUT YOU CAN'T FEEL THE BELT'
As a full-time fiction author myself, I had to learn through years of trial and error how to crack the code so that I could generate consistent book sales and earn reliable royalties each month -- WITHOUT spending all of my time on marketing. Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.



90s Excited GIF

MY BROTHER'S KEEPER:HOUSES TO SELL, WILL NOT CLOSE, WITHOUT, UCC TRANSFER FORMS. DONKEYS IN CALI, LIARS. SOLAR PANELS. MARCH 4TH 2022.

DARKNESS IN THE NINES, BLUE STARS TO SHOOT: The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well.
May be an image of text that says 'FREEDOM IS NOT A REWARD FOR COMPLIANCE. THAT'S HOW JAILS WORK.'

Warning : I'm a writer. If you annoy me, I can make bad things happen to you in my novel.   MY BROTHER'S KEEPER:HOUSES TO SELL, WILL NOT CLOSE, WITHOUT, UCC TRANSFER FORMS. DONKEYS IN CALI, LIARS. SOLAR PANELS. MARCH 4TH 2022.DARKNESS IN THE NINES, BLUE STARS TO SHOOT: The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well.

So I can not sell my house, and I can not buy another one, because these solar panel folks want to charge me, and my buyer, in the forms they place in January 2022. I refused to let them alter my title, for the asses on the roof, trying to get a fee ride. Not on my dime, they have not, and they will not.
May be an image of text

 Warning : I'm a writer. If you annoy me, I can make bad things happen to you in my novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment