Sunday, April 24, 2022

Lovers, haters, moms and pops, where are the kids. Jokers to the right, clowns to the left, stuck in the middle, freaks, fools, and frogs, hats to wear.

 Don’t treat people as bad as they as, treat them as good as you are.Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing.Love and hate, to hurt sometimes, life is hard, for the bumps in the road, the only thing that makes us fell alive. Tip of the Week. Never late. A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.Everything Is One.Public Group.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners. 


House sale did not happen, no excuses, no answers, no comments made, so how do we get this solar anal company, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, to stand up, stand out a be better. March 4th 2022.Spruce Power,2 67TH ATTEMPT:Solar anal company:(Spruce Power).

Your Highlights, Where’s Your Loyalty? Jeff Thomas Has the US Funded Bioweapons Research in Ukraine?Morning everyone,LA NEVER HURT.''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'

Roads To Travel, Bumps, Bugs, Birds, Wings In Air. Bumps In The ...


Gay adult weekend updates friday the 30th. Chris Evans Hard 7 Inch Cock Photo Hacked! (Hollywood XposedOne of Hollywood's hottest actor Chris Evans showing his hard cock in a selfie photo has leaked in the internet! Check it out now!


Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. '
No photo description available.


LEGAL HELP: Need a Affordable Lawyer/ Attorney Robert PaulsonLovers, haters, moms and pops, where are the kids. Jokers to the right, clowns to the left, stuck in the middle, freaks, fools, and frogs, hats to wear. 

 

California family court case. What can I do if I didnt have custody but due to the mediator recommendation I had orders for visitation and my son's mom moved out of state without getting a move-away order and the biased judge didnt do anything cause she knew she was retiring when I filed the ex parte. This allowed my sons mom to leave the state and because I didnt have custody the new judge cant just have my son brought back to me, or can she?Lovers, haters, moms and pops, where are the kids. Jokers to the right, clowns to the left, stuck in the middle, freaks, fools, and frogs, hats to wear.

Fun Faces ,DAWN OF CHROMATICA , 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.WELCOME TO CASA GAGA.Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves.lluminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times.
May be an image of text that says 'CDC says go ahead and talk to the police they just want to hear your side of the story'



Also, what can I say in the next mediation about my son losing weight over the last 6 months instead of gaining weight and he's on medication that doesnt allow him to absorb nutrition with meta analyses stating he doesnt need to be on it and all the docs I've talked to have said the same thing and to get him into a non hospital related office cause the hospitals have dumb policies, but because I dont have custody I'm not allowed to take him into anything other than the ER besides the fact hes out of state and I dont have means of going there. Lovers, haters, moms and pops, where are the kids. Jokers to the right, clowns to the left, stuck in the middle, freaks, fools, and frogs, hats to wear. 




This case basically a huge pipe of negligence with a splash manipulating my kid. I got some evidence but how do I get the mediator to recommend my son be brought back to california for me to have him and for me to get him into a doctors office so I can save his life?Lovers, haters, moms and pops, where are the kids. Jokers to the right, clowns to the left, stuck in the middle, freaks, fools, and frogs, hats to wear. 

 Hi..I need a NEW support system. NEW people. NEW friends NEW strengths.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever.

Thanks for the moments share, the words in waves, strangers to friends, heads to count, races to rats, magic to madness, dances on the sands of time. The First Steps Toward Justice Are Finally Here!Like salt and pepper , Like tomatoes and garlic. Like onion , and potatoes , shall I go on?Solar Panal company:(Spruce Power) (Riverside)Lovers, haters, moms and pops, where are the kids. Jokers to the right, clowns to the left, stuck in the middle, freaks, fools, and frogs, hats to wear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment