Saturday, July 25, 2026

PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many.

I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.


Alexia Calderon, gold digger, no job, no skills, no place to call hers.  Have a baby, found a man with a job, and make him pay for 18 years. Old trick, New way to play, hopes and wishes, dreams and nightmares, the one chick for fun. 



Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.Do not pass up a single day without doing a mitzvah. Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs: Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time.

Time alone, girl in red hood, back from the woods, in the shadows, back on edge of life. Time to reflect, tricked and pimped, love and devotion, earth angels in red hoods, trips in the woods. Falls on den of snakes, mask in place, in the woods, trees of life, dogwood trees.



I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.



Remember the time.Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters.


PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many.

Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.

PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING. I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many.Remember the time.Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters.


PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.


What a great day above ground, gifts to share of the joy and peace, happy and delighted with the schools of hard knocks, lessons learned the first time. Songs to sing of the good times.

I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.




Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services.
Remember the time.Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters.
Strangers.Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips. Mad Hatter is a state of mind . RITES OF PASSAGE, SUNNY, BRIGHT, WITS AND CHARMS: DREAM KNIGHTS. GREAT JOB.


PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.

I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.



“It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”. "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ...AND RIGHTLY SO. ARTICLE BY LLEWELLYN H. ROCKWELL, JR.FROGS IN MASKS, TREATS, TRADES.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.



Remember the time.Coins, cons, cards, clowns to the left, simple, slow, stupid to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters.


Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

THERE'S NO EXACT TIME FRAME FOR WHEN THAT WILL BE READY. Jokes ad laughs,6 years to late, trying to trick, the buyer again. Paid for a termination, transfer that.PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.YIKES, HEAD FOR THE HILLS, THE JACKASSES ARE ON THE ROOF, TRYING TO GET IN YOUR POCKET.

To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.

“It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”. "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ...AND RIGHTLY SO. ARTICLE BY LLEWELLYN H. ROCKWELL, JR.FROGS IN MASKS, TREATS, TRADES.The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.


Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were YoungDear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'

Wow just saw u pop up in a weird place on Craigslist, sure hope things get better for you,it sounds like you do know that shit happens !! We all have times that suck and seems like it won’t go away but the sun comes up and the cars go down the freeway everyday so there is away to make it better 

By staying engaged, planning for the future, and embracing the festive spirit, realtors can end the year on a high note and lay a solid foundation for the year ahead.





Coming soon December 2025 . Got my price prize for 18 years on the hook, not love , it is all about the cash return, free cash for 18 years. Tales. Help ...I have a lot on my mind and heart.....so I figured getting an online prayer circle going wouldn't hurt. Much love to everyone who reads this.Cool, one word, thanks so much, James, lots to share, hope you have the time, the attention, and the interest to go forward. To connect or not.Sale pending The seller has accepted an offer, and this property is now pending or under contract. Agency ended, Expired Now.

 DON’T CALL ME ANGEL . I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED SUCH A TOTAL LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER CARE.SPRUCE POWERS,SOLAR PANEL, SELLERS TO PAY, BUYERS TO PAY. CLOWNS TO THE LEFT. I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

 Frogs Dazes: Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, in the cold weather, in the woods. Land whales, frog classes on the beach, home movies done to date. History recorded, tales and treats.

To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.



THE Real U: Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made:To Be Made.

See more of Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services To ShareIt was a beautiful death…Spruce Powers, Assholes, Liars 2. Records to show, out of the picture, never made in into the pocket, sellers to stop the horse and pony show, to lie and cheat, folks out of $30,000, selling houses with solar panels. You do not get paid for fences, every time, someone  change locations, for a better life.



Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.Do not pass up a single day without doing a mitzvah. Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs: Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time.

Time alone, girl in red hood, back from the woods, in the shadows, back on edge of life. Time to reflect, tricked and pimped, love and devotion, earth angels in red hoods, trips in the woods. Falls on den of snakes, mask in place, in the woods, trees of life, dogwood trees.



No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment